Draw requirements regarding a signed invoice

Q. If my CAA is not drawing down funds on our DOE or LIHEAP allocation, do we still have to provide a signed invoice/702?

A. Yes, although you may have a $0.00 draw you are still required to submit a signed 702 to confirm the draw amount for that month.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk