Reimbursement for DOE T&TA?

Q. When requesting reimbursement for DOE T&TA, what documentation should be provided?

A. The following documentation must be provided before approval can be given on T&TA: Approved Weatherization Training Request Form, Actual T&TA form, and all supporting documentation (invoices, statements, receipts, etc.) related to expenses outlined on the Actual T&TA form.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk