Draw documentation requirements

Q. What documentation is required to process my draw?

A. We must receive a signed DOE and LIHEAP 702, WX-710 Completed Dwelling Report, and Section 106 Project Review Form for each completed unit; and if applicable, T&TA Approved Weatherization Training Request form, Actual T&TA form, and all supporting T&TA documentation.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk