Location for draw documentation?

Q. Where should I send my draw documentation to get reviewed?

A. Weatherization Invoices/702’s must be submitted online through the KY Green system (WX Electronic 702) and all draw supporting documentation should be sent to KHC at [email protected] and CAK at [email protected].

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk